Summer is right around the corner! Yippee! That means sun, friends, cocktails, parties, beach, and lots of yummy food! Oh and it means it’s time to break out the skimpy swimwear!
I don’t know about you, but I should definitely be putting in some extra workout time. I’m going on a Greek cruise in 2 months time and you better believe I will basically be living in a teeny tiny speedo.
So here are 5 Instagram pages I follow for awesome exercise tips, videos, healthy recipes, and fitness inspiration!
- Michael Morelli Jr. @morellifit
- This guy posts a lot of videos where he shows you his favorite exercises from his HIIT program. You’ll get a lot of new ideas and exercises to try next time you hit the gym or workout at home!
- Chloe @chloe_veganfit
- Find loads of healthy recipes and food inspiration on this girls page! You’ll be inspired to eat the rainbow!
- Andrew Pap @andrew_pap_
- He’s an Aussiebum model so YOU KNOW he knows what’s up. Lots of exercise tips and motivational quotes plus a ton of shots of him in speedos in beautiful places. It’s a win-win.
- Laurel Fredette @grumpy_vegan
- This girl is a literal beast! She is crazy fit AND vegan. What a badass.
- The creator of yogance (yoga fused with dance) this page has a ton of seriously fun videos that will get your butt into both a yoga and a dance class!
There you go and I hope you enjoy these pages as much as I do! Find me on Instagram too! @andy_daze Now let’s go sweat! xoxo